Sunday, May 29, 2011

Social change is in the air

Long story short - met some cool people. One of them has a social change endeavor and I wanted to share it with you.
Short story long - I went to school in northern British Columbia Canada, and still have the most amazing friends from elementary to Jr. High, to high school.  And one of my friends was down in the San Diego area.  He works for B-Lab - I talked about that organization in my blog post Share a little B Love.
While visiting, his girlfriend was down and we all met up for dinner along with friends of her's form when she lived in New York.  There at dinner I got to meet Joe and Scott.  Scott has a company and project called sheepless.  He is a graphic designer and social change agent.  I love initiatives like Scotts that asks the hard questions and aims to create a space where ideas can bloom.
You should check it out
www.sheepless.org

And check out Scott's video http://vimeo.com/24094235 

No comments: